Frequently Asked Questions
1) How do I participate?
Choose any one – or more – of the prompts and do it! Then come back and submit your results.
2) How long do I have to complete an assignment?
Our advice to you is do the project as quickly as you can. Do it right now in fact, or no later than tomorrow, because, as we all know, if you put something off you will probably never get around to doing it. Set a little goal, say, "I will finish this project within the next 24 hours, and it will be the best thing I've ever done."
3) Can I do more than one assignment?
Yes, you can do as many as you like.
4) Can I do the same assignment more than once?
Yes, but why not just try a new assignment instead.
5) Do I have to follow the instructions exactly as they are written?
Every report that follows the assignment's instructions will be posted on this site. Work that does not follow the specifications will not be posted. It is very important that you attempt to follow the instructions as accurately as possible.
6) What types of images/sound/video files do you accept?
-Files must be less than 8MB
-Allowed file types: png, gif, jpg, jpeg
-Images must be larger than 1920px x 1080px
-Images must be smaller than 3840px x 2160px
Must be hosted and made publicly available from YouTube or Vimeo
Must be hosted and publicly available from SoundCloud
7) If I have any questions, who do I contact?
Please contact Lauren Rossi Harroun: email@example.com