All UMMA Members receive the following benefits:
- Free admission to participating academic art museums nationwide through the Academic Art Museum Reciprocal Membership Program
- Subscription to UMMA Magazine sent tri-annually and the bi-monthly UMMA Calendar.
- 10% discount ongoing in the Museum Store
- 20% discount for first purchases after membership, during U-M home football weekends, and at other select times
- Discounts on Ann Arbor Art Center classes taught at UMMA.
- Weekly email updates on exhibitions and programs.
U-M Student Member ($15) receives:
- UMMA Member level benefits at a discounted rate.
- Invitation to exclusive student events.
UMMA Member ($50) receives:
- Basic membership privileges as listed above.
U-M Faculty/Staff Supporter ($60) receives:
- UMMA Supporter level benefits at a discounted rate.
UMMA Supporter ($75) also receives:
- Reciprocal membership at twelve museums across the state of Michigan, including the DIA, Cranbrook, GRAM, and MoCAD.
- Invitations to attend special events and exhibition openings throughout the year.
Donor Circle ($125) also receives:
- Enrollment in the North American Reciprocal Membership Benefits Program that includes more than 460 museums in the US and Canada.
Sponsor Circle ($250) also receives:
- Opportunity to receive one complimentary UMMA publication per year.
Curators’ Circle ($500) also receives:
- Invitation to an exclusive social and learning opportunity with a curator.
Director’s Circle ($1,000) also receives:
- Invitation to the annual Director’s Circle Dinner, an opportunity to hear highlights of the coming year in exhibitions, acquisitions, and new initiatives.
- Annual recognition on the Museum Donor Wall.
Benefactor’s Circle ($2,500) also receives:
- Exclusive opportunities to meet distinguished visiting artists, critics, and scholars in intimate settings.
Patron’s Circle ($5,000 and above) also receives:
- Enhanced membership opportunities with unprecedented access to the director.