Who qualifies for a co-sponsorship?
- The organizing group should be a registered student organization and have a shortcode—or be sponsored by a department with access to this shortcode
- The proposed event/program must be open to the public, and organizers may NOT sell tickets
- The proposed event/program may NOT be a fundraiser
- The event/program should seek to educate and should align with the Museum’s mission as described below
How to Apply
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests MUST be sent at least six weeks in advance.
In the email include the following:
- A list of desired dates and times (including start and end time; please indicate estimated amount of time for set up and take down)
- Desired Museum space (Auditorium, Apse*, Multipurpose Room)
- Type of event/brief description of what will happen
- Expected A/V requirements
- Estimated number of attendees
* Please note that the Apse is available on a very limited basis.
If you are interested in adding catering to your event, the rental costs for this will NOT be covered in the co-sponsored agreement, meaning you will need to pay the rental fee for this additional space. Requests to reserve space for catering will be managed by the Facilities Department once your program/event has been approved for co-sponsorship. We offer reduced rental rates for students.
Once we have determined that a date and time is available, we will contact you to request a proposal. Your proposal must include a description of the program/event and explain how the program/event aligns with the Museum’s mission (below).