Other Giving Options
There are multiple ways to support UMMA’s mission. Find one that works for you.
Estate and planned gifts may offer numerous financial advantages while enhancing your capacity to make an exceptional gift to UMMA. You can both further secure the Museum’s future and leave a lasting legacy. More information can be found on the University of Michigan Planned Giving website.
UMMA Corporate Partners receive unique opportunities to engage with the Museum and inspire team members and clients. Your commitment to UMMA supports the Museum’s mission and helps us create experiences that enrich our understanding of one another, foster joy, and build a more just future.
UMMA Corporate Partners help a highly engaged and diverse audience feel free every year, including:
- 240,000+ in-person visitors
- 550,000+ deeply engaged online visitors
- 30,000+ program participants
- 18,000+ U-M students and 200+ U-M courses per academic year
- 5,000+ K-12 students and educators
Foundation and Government Support
UMMA is proud to have the support of many foundations and government agencies. Grants provide essential support for exhibitions, education and community programs, research, and academic collaborations.
We are deeply thankful to our current foundation and government supporters:
- E. Rhodes and Leona B. Carpenter Foundation
- Community Foundation for Southeast Michigan
- Institute for Museum and Library Services
- Japan Foundation
- Andrew W. Mellon Foundation
- Michigan Council for Arts and Cultural Affairs
- National Endowment for the Arts
- National Endowment for the Humanities
- SAHA Association
- Warhol Foundation