Useful information to prepare for your K-12 Group Visit to UMMA. Bookmark this page or download a printable version.
Before Your Visit
- Art is special. Please protect it by looking and not touching.
- Galleries and restrooms are accessible by wheelchair and strollers. Wheelchairs are available.
- Gender-inclusive restrooms are available on Floor 2. Changing tables available on Lower Level.
- To protect the art, no food or drink are allowed in the galleries.
- We will provide tour supplies (pencils, paper), so backpacks should be left on the bus.
- Photography is allowed. No flash or video please. We encourage students to be fully engaged without phones during tour discussion.
Buses may not park at the drop-off location during the tour because there is no parking lot. Please proceed south on State Street to Briarwood Mall parking lot and then return when the visit concludes to pick up at the same location on South University Street.
You can download this map to print it and give to your bus driver
Day of Your Visit
After Your Visit
Reach out with questions!
We’re here to help guide you through the process and make visiting UMMA fun, easy, and rewarding. Don’t hesitate to reach out to anyone listed below.